27 June, 2009

Sleeping with raisins

you know your family is screwed up when your 2nd cousin asks you if they are attractive. I met people I didn't even know. I managed to uphold a long conversation with a man in his forties (who suspiciously looks like and talks like Robert on everybody loves raymond) only my now 2nd cousins brother in law, while talking about what I do [job description]. he said I had a nice tan (which i'm proud of, even though it's kinda creepy he brought it up. Haha then I realized the boys in my family are bangin'. I'm talking about if I could, I would definitely marry my 14 year old 3rd cousin. Haha but nah that's gross. And bad, because I have garrett :)) sorry baby. Hah
Today is our two month and yes I am actually celebrating this one cause this is by far the longest relationship I've ever been in. Most of them last a week or two. So I'm pretty damn proud of myself.
I'm going to bed.
h&k
-tatermarie

1 comment:

Hey subscribers! If you enjoyed reading this blog, or didn't (doesn't really matter to me) then please post your comment or questions here. Your feedback means a lot to me and other subscribers! Have a great day! And happy blogging!