06 July, 2009

Panda bubbles

I dislike copycats. Interesting topic btw. I believe that if i put all my time and effort to even remotely express how I feel or show who exactly Taylor fucking Longo is, why should someone else take credit for it? Are they not original or do they just want to feel like they're fucking hilarious?either way I don't give a rats ass. If people were human they'd say way to go and envy me. They shouldn't keep on taking my props and giggles just so they can feel special. I'm not the best but at least I can comE up with bits and pieces of my personality. I'm not like you. I don't have all the confidence in the world, but at least I know how to prove how pretty damn close I am to having it all. I come up with my own material. So don't act like your badass just cause you're on the internet. You should be better than what yo momma raised you as. Fricken loser. I've nicely called you out on it before and I'm sick of you not listening. Grow a pair and use your own sack. Not mine. I sound like a bitch, and possibly a threat, but it's all me and not other peoples words. You have a
Problem with what I say, come talk to me about it and Make sure you have your own lines with you.
h&k
-taterfuckingmarie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey subscribers! If you enjoyed reading this blog, or didn't (doesn't really matter to me) then please post your comment or questions here. Your feedback means a lot to me and other subscribers! Have a great day! And happy blogging!