I don't like being asked such awkward questions. What do you visually consider liking someone? Talking? Laughing? Hugging? Sneaking around? How are you sure your assumptions are absolutely correct? Do you ask around? Investigate? Or just spread the rumor that I'm seeing this person until it eventually happens? How do you know it hasn't already happened? Do you notice how I'm askig you awkward questions now? Do you notice that you really have no idea what's going on? Are you second guessing your assumptions? Are you coming up with new ones? By now, have you decided to leave it alone? Or to accompany it until it becomes nonexistent? Do you feel like you are in my position now, that I am assuming too many things of you? Do you feel awkward with these questions?
All you need to know is.. When I'm ready to speak like you so willingly do, I will speak.
-tatermarie
25 August, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Hey subscribers! If you enjoyed reading this blog, or didn't (doesn't really matter to me) then please post your comment or questions here. Your feedback means a lot to me and other subscribers! Have a great day! And happy blogging!