How do the little things in life mean the most, when the bigger things in life tend to make us happy?
Why does the earth slowly materialize as the days countlessly move forward?
Your thoughts? Comment please, we need to find an answer to the opression.
Sitting in front of a pixelized version of enclosed reality is thought to be more entertaining than experiencing it firsthand. Why fight in nonexistent battles with fantasy based creatures, why you can compete with an actual person over something more accomplishing?
technology causes people to lose sight of the importance of natural things around them, including other people.
Today, or whenever you read this, take a step back, put the game controller or laptop down, and really see the big picture. I guarantee you'll feel a lot more inspiring.
h&k
-tatermarie
27 November, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hrmm... hrmmm...I enjoyed this blog. It is however...difficult to respond to this. But nevertheless, this blog helped open up my eyes. You pick very...deep...topics, Taylor.
ReplyDeleteThank you Luis :D lol too bad I don't have time to fully elaborate on my topics. Thanks for the comment
ReplyDelete