19 April, 2013
The attic in my aorta
It's been one year since I've seen you, so many years since I've been inspired so much to write again. To feel again.
All the memories have flooded back into my mind of the days where we could make the most inanimate moments feel so alive and beautiful.
I treasure the silences more than the chaos, probably because it's one of the few things we shared that no one else quite understood. And we never explained it to anyone, not only because we simply couldn't find a way to put it into words, but also because we didn't want them to know out secret. Because we had something that was OURS. And it will always be ours, minutes, days, months, years, decades, eternities from now.
No matter where the wind takes us, no matter how long our lungs allow us to breathe, I will always have you sewn into my heart, stitches and all. What we had was so powerful and glorious, I believe that you were and still are a very life-changing man and I thank you for every opportunity I had the pleasure of experiencing with you.
As your journey continues, I hope you become an incredibly happy and successful man that I am convinced you already are.
H&k
-misstatermarie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Hey subscribers! If you enjoyed reading this blog, or didn't (doesn't really matter to me) then please post your comment or questions here. Your feedback means a lot to me and other subscribers! Have a great day! And happy blogging!