November 17, 2008 6:41pm
My gums are still swollen since a week ago. i had three cold sores on my lips, and i have an acid bump on my tongue. I can't eat or chew without pain.
If only the doctors knew what i had.
wow. and my sister supposedly has strep throat. she looks fine to me. it's a load of crap.
but hey, who's complaining.
I recently broke up with my boyfriend and he's asking for me back. I really want him back, too. so pretty soon I'ma be taken again.
Thanks for listening. I will talk to you later
pce bloggers
17 November, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Hey subscribers! If you enjoyed reading this blog, or didn't (doesn't really matter to me) then please post your comment or questions here. Your feedback means a lot to me and other subscribers! Have a great day! And happy blogging!