First day of spring break and I'm already sick as a goat. Not sick sick but ill sick. HORRIBLE.
You can tell you look good in a bathing suit when:
1) other girls in the dressing room stare at you and mumble "lucky!" under their breath
2) a guy stares at you and smiles as big as he can an tells you YAY
3) one of the male employees looks at you and says you're not supposed to wear the bathing suit all over the store
That's was pretty much all my day
. It's funny how my mom thought I kissed him waaaayyy before we even went to the movies last weekend. And then called him my bofo
Took him to work
I feel like I'm about to roll over and die. Details to come.
h&k
-tatermarie
03 April, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Hey subscribers! If you enjoyed reading this blog, or didn't (doesn't really matter to me) then please post your comment or questions here. Your feedback means a lot to me and other subscribers! Have a great day! And happy blogging!