I'm done with talking about my problems over here. Those are my issues and I shouldn't let people see me overreact over stupid things. They may be stupid to other people, but they aren't stupid to me. And somethings are better left unsaid. Besides, I don't have to write things in a blog to say how I feel.
from now on.. positive things.
we tye dyed shirts in chemistry today!!! mine will be a spiral with turquoise and yellow!!! I'm excited to see the results!!!
I have to study for world history twiz [test+quiz=twiz] tomorrow. I am so not prepared to passed. damn it and we have skatenight. oh de well. I'll try to fit it in to muh skedsh. I have like 4 hrs after school to get it done... wish me luck!
I want to go bike riding.... pooh.
[my] thought of the day: "I think she's 'going green' because she's recycling her exboyfriend like a tree-hugging hippy recycles paper for weed"
-tatermarie
h&k
-tatermarie
23 March, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Hey subscribers! If you enjoyed reading this blog, or didn't (doesn't really matter to me) then please post your comment or questions here. Your feedback means a lot to me and other subscribers! Have a great day! And happy blogging!