11 September, 2010

circles, lines, and organs

I write on Blogger to express my thoughts, but now other people just use it to fight with eachother.
I was listening to the song "Where is the LOVE?" and no matter how many times I listen to it, I ALWAYS cry.
Today, I saw someone's liscense plate that said "U4EAH" and the passenger in my car didn't know what it meant, but straight away I knew it said "EUPHORIA". It hit me. A perfect world. A perfect place. Happiness. Why can't everything be like that? Why can't people be satisfied with themselves, other people, and their surroundings without getting stoned, drunk, or smoking? Why must we attack individuals because of provocation?
I'm not Gandhi, but he wasn't exactly stupid.
Let's be a little less, well, bitchy?
h&k
-tatermarie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey subscribers! If you enjoyed reading this blog, or didn't (doesn't really matter to me) then please post your comment or questions here. Your feedback means a lot to me and other subscribers! Have a great day! And happy blogging!