13 March, 2009

Question: How much is TOO much. And how do you when you don't have enough?
Answer: Cannot Predict Now. Ask again later.

Damnn.. magic eight balls aren't very helpful.

omygodshh!
yes... I made up a new word. lol
but anyway
this whole week has been busy, yet not busy. does that make since? I don't know.
I had a lot of homework.. but I didn't spend my beautiful afternoons doing it. duhh. It's been extremely sunny and warm [HOT] outside and instead I went for:
1) Bike rides
2) Doughnuts
3) Not really doughnuts
4) deliveries
5) projects
6) jogs
7) walks
8) skate board rides
9) playing with the dogs

haha and I ended up doing my homework during class periods when we weren't doing anything...
I need to get my head in the game. And I'm not talking about highschool musical here. I mean I need to be more serious about school before I get tons of bad grades at the last minute. sure I'm doing alright. but that's not enough. I need to actually be motivated. I was fine for a while but once february hit me and drama came back to reality, I really didn't feel like doing anything. distractions are my worst enemy. It's my weakness.

I love when the seasons change. It let's me remember how much I miss the certain season. in this case, summer. I absolutely love summer. I used to hate it because it was sooooo hot outside, but since it was gone for almost a whole year I'm excited it's back.. I am so ready for spring break.

Anyway this weekend?
FRIDAY [today] I gots a partay to go to ::: MIGUEL!!!
SATURDAY [tomorrow]
subsection a: I have community service to do in the morning
subsection b: I have another party to go to ::::Early st. patty's day
SUNDAY [the day after]
subsection a: I have community service to do once again in the morning
subsection b: I have a project to work on due tuesday..
subsection c: clean
subsection d: do homeoworkk[tm]
well bells about to ring.
ttyl
h&k
-tatermarie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey subscribers! If you enjoyed reading this blog, or didn't (doesn't really matter to me) then please post your comment or questions here. Your feedback means a lot to me and other subscribers! Have a great day! And happy blogging!