Question: Why do people have to be sooo.... ERRRR
Answer: What? I'm sorry. I could not understand your question.
AIM robots never work when you need to vent
Wanna know what my mood is today? not a good one
this morning was funny as sh*t. I was running in the commons area and someone 'accidentally' tripped me and I fell and slid half way across the cafeteria. It was hilarious. Everyone was laughing but it was funny, so I didn't care.
I asked g for a monzter and he picks NOW to say that he won't give me one. wtf? I didn't say I wasn't allowed. I said I was trying to stop. And you know what? I did for a month and a half. just because I asked for it ONE time isn't going to hurt me. and why should it matter to you? You only gave it to me when I was pissed off and wouldn't talk to you. what the hell? If you're gonna be a jerk, go ahead and carry through with it instead of caving when I ignore you. That's retarded.
And L needs to stop jumping into my convos when she has no fr*cking Idea whats going on. She wasn't a part of it and she didn't hear the whole side. so she needs to stop defending people. Especially when they are wrong.
Hoes need to stop being hoes. and I'm talking about courtney here. by now you would expect her to realize "hey.. no one's talking to me now... I guess that's because I had my best friend's boyfriend cheat on her with me.. and then once they broke up, I went out with him. And then, on top of that, I cheated on him with devante coming back from LGPE. I need to stop being a fr*cking slut and learn that I can't do whatever I want because it won't hurt other people, it'll only hurt myself. I just ruined my entire reputation and now all the accusations they made before have now come true. I could have avoided this by not betraying my friends. I need to stop being such a damn slutty bitch to everyone because now i have no friends and I probably won't ever have any friends, so if I want something to be done about this, I might as well not flirt or cheat with any of my previous friend's boyfriends and pretend everything's okay and then expect respect. because I don't deserve respect. because what I've done is the lowest thing any teenage girl could do. And I should given back tori what's rightfully hers because she said exactly, 'You can BORROW my cell phone TEMPORARILY but if and when i need it back you HAVE TO give it back. so DONT THROW YOURS AWAY.' and taylor was there when it happened. also, I need to apologize to everyone and stop all communication with all the people i was acting retarded and whorey with. but, I cannot expect friendship right off the bat. It takes time to earn trust back."
We don't hate nicole. we love our azan friend. but for her to defend someone like that is just ridiculous.
People need to stay out of our business.
like all the people garrett told and then came up and asked my sister what happened.
My best friend should want to come to me first to talk about something.
not someone she gets to first.
can you tell I had a bad day?
I HATE DRAMA!!!!
h&k
-tatermarie
18 March, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Hey subscribers! If you enjoyed reading this blog, or didn't (doesn't really matter to me) then please post your comment or questions here. Your feedback means a lot to me and other subscribers! Have a great day! And happy blogging!