I was so lucky today!
okay so I didn't even attempt to look nice this morning. After my shower I blow dried my hair with a crappy blow dryer, barely even straightened my hair [had my sis do the other parts], at the last minute changed closes like three times, put on perfume, brushed my teeth and ran out the door to almost miss the bus. haha and you know what people said to me? "You look sooo pretty today" and "You look REALLY good today, like Damn good" and then "I've never seen you wear pink" haha I felt really confident today. and you know what? I loved it.
I made up a lab quiz for chemistry. and As I was going home, we were driving on Hamilton Parkway. I was looking at the ground next to a parking lot when all of a sudden I SAW A DOLLAR!!! And I was like "Ma! Stop the Car! I see a DOLLAR!" and we did and I was sooo right. HaHa I may not be able to see far away, but I sure know what money looks like!!!
We went to Walmart and I got facial stuff, gum, and CHOCOLATE!!! It was fun :D
TOLD YOU I WAS LUCKY TODAY!!!
pce. love yah.
-tatermarie
20 February, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Hey subscribers! If you enjoyed reading this blog, or didn't (doesn't really matter to me) then please post your comment or questions here. Your feedback means a lot to me and other subscribers! Have a great day! And happy blogging!