2 AM- woke up to the spice girls ringtone at full volume. It was G and Alex. They were surprised I even answered. I was surprised they even called. Guess what Alex was doing? Playing Halo. shocker.. They lt me go to bed. I woke up again at 8 AM to my dad's checking if I was feeling better. I wasn't. I took some meds. I can't breathe out of my right nostril and I want to sleep constantly. We went to huddle house like we normally do every weekend. It was cool. Then I got some multivitamins. And a M Magazine. My sister's going to the mall. I don't feel like going. Of course, since I don't feel well. grr. I hate being sick. wow this blog was nothing but complaining... haha but oh well. I'ma go try to make my day worth someting. ttyl.
pce
-tatermarie
07 February, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Hey subscribers! If you enjoyed reading this blog, or didn't (doesn't really matter to me) then please post your comment or questions here. Your feedback means a lot to me and other subscribers! Have a great day! And happy blogging!