08 February, 2009

Tainted butterflies

I had a productive day today; even though I'm still sick, I've been feeling better. I woke up, once again, to dads hand on my forehead. He said I had a fever. I took meds and decided not to go to breakfast with grandpa and dad. Instead, I started my homework. Ha the parents were surprised I started so early. Took me four hours an I'm still not done with it. Go figure. I made oatmeal for health and hot tea to clear my sinuses. It was good. I made cookies wight the last of the cookie dough. Btw- ma, we need more. And I made brownies outta randomn. LOL then I vacuumed the kitchen and swiffer wetjetted it. Then I cleaned my room and did my laundry. I don't know what it was but I just felt like doing stuff around the house... Weird. I'm still sneeZing like crazy but oh well I'll get better. I have another swollen gland on my neck! Gasp it's so cool!
Ttyl
-tatermarie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey subscribers! If you enjoyed reading this blog, or didn't (doesn't really matter to me) then please post your comment or questions here. Your feedback means a lot to me and other subscribers! Have a great day! And happy blogging!