Resolutions....
- learn a new skill
- help the environment
- eat right
- exercise regularly and get fit
- enjoy life more
- make a new friend each month
- meet that one guy
- study harder
- read more books
- get organized
Today.....
- he broke his 6 weeks
- don't tell me to be stupid about it!
- Who cares if it was new years
- yea, you sounded drunk to me
- don't call me again and expect forgiveness with out saying your sorry like you mean it
- It meant a lot to me that I was the one to make you stop
- Now, it's nothing. It's gone
Tonight....
- what did XXX mean when he said he could help me with "them"
- I hate Leah's bitchy ma
- four more days till school starts
- I hope I don't have an abusive husband when I grow up
- ma says never to settle for less
- bake a pie from the middle of my heart
- hynopsis for restful sleep.. best application
- shiny words are the only thing that keeps me together
- collard greens for wealth and black eyed pease for health
- rue21 tomorrow
- word of the day: snarky
Happy New Year to Everyone Who Gives a Crap!
-tatermarie
01 January, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Hey subscribers! If you enjoyed reading this blog, or didn't (doesn't really matter to me) then please post your comment or questions here. Your feedback means a lot to me and other subscribers! Have a great day! And happy blogging!