I noticed that most of my blogs start with "so today was..." so I'm going to start it off with something different. so here it goes
So today crap!
I woke up to shining in my face. That's the sun for yah. It's a bitch. Took dog out. Let dog in. They should to do things on their own. I'm not overreacting. I fell asleep. Went to mall to watch uninvited!!! It was amazing!!!
Then I watched marie antoinette. It was cool. Garrett and I made up a new religion called starvinism!! Haha synchronized yawning and mastication.
-tatermarie
31 January, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Hey subscribers! If you enjoyed reading this blog, or didn't (doesn't really matter to me) then please post your comment or questions here. Your feedback means a lot to me and other subscribers! Have a great day! And happy blogging!