Afraid to die
Don't care to live
I guess that makes me an opportunist
Trees of paper burn to the ground
Just a reminder of the inferno I've found
Stuck in the middle
Couldn't move if I tried
As I watch all the people who've recently died
Can't go back
Can't keep moving
Seems just like a horror movie
Bloody tears
Horrible screams
These now nightmares were once my dreams
Chasing something
I can't reach
I can't find what I want to see
Darkness stays
Light is never more
It's like I lived this day before
Time keeps going
It never stops
I guess that's why I never forgot
Can't go back
Can't keep moving
It's just like a horror movie
Always followed
Always bitten
I will never be forgiven
Locked tight
Can't say I'm safe
I guess that's just the price I pay
Can't go back
Can't keep moving
It's worse than a horror movie
-tatermarie
15 January, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

very nice
ReplyDeletei love dante's inferno
Nice.
ReplyDelete=)