today was absolutely boring.
I woke up at 7am to tori screaming because the dog peed and the cat threw up in her room. haha it was pathetic.
then I went back to sleep and woke up at 9am because I couldn't sleep anymore.
so yeah and then I watched tv until 12pm or 1pm, I couldn't keep track of time.
I had some more sqettie.
then my ma forced me and tori to do something we both terribly hate; cookie selling.
I'm not embarassed to be a girlscout.. but I don't enjoy walking door to door to sell cookies. If they want profits, sell them year long at the grocery store. i mean, I'm almost 16 for god's sake. My top priority isn't selling cookies. leave that up to the 6-9 year olds, they get more sales anyway because they steal old people's hearts with their innocent smiles and their precious size. so you know..
but yeah umm.. I didn't do much today because I like to sit around most of my weekend's... and because I couldn't invite alex over. well. I have nothing left to say I'll talk to you guys later.. pce
tatermarie
10 January, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Hey subscribers! If you enjoyed reading this blog, or didn't (doesn't really matter to me) then please post your comment or questions here. Your feedback means a lot to me and other subscribers! Have a great day! And happy blogging!