15 January, 2009

Falling messages and the broken trash can in the middle of my thoughts worthy of thinking

throwing away all that is left
Mainly just some old messaged texts
Deletion buttons are just useless things
Can't erase all those bad memories
I'm done with the lies
I'm finished with having to decide
How can I tell which ones are real
I can't believe all this time I've been waiting around for a feeling I can't feel
What is there to forgive?
Apologies don't mean anything when they happen again
The first time the phone rings
Is the last time he talks to me
When I put all my thoughts into that note
I really did mean the words that I wrote
I thought in my head about all that was left
Mainly just some old deleted texts
Every time I fall, I pray to get back up
I'm not good with relationships, i guess thats just bad luck
I shouldn't have to settle for anything less
Just another reason why I deleted all my texts

-tatermarie

3 comments:

  1. You go girl. =)
    And honestly, all I can say is I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks deep, but I don't understand it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That was great:)
    I freaking awessommeee sister!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hey subscribers! If you enjoyed reading this blog, or didn't (doesn't really matter to me) then please post your comment or questions here. Your feedback means a lot to me and other subscribers! Have a great day! And happy blogging!