Today was... Oh what's the word? Amazing! I had two monsters today (compliments of garrett)!!! And I stayed awake the whole day!!! Haha I was so hyper... In language arts we played a form of four corners and garrett and I were laughing so hard. Haha so third period was good. We finished watching a movie. I used to not like social studies but watching peoples heads getting cut off was the coolest thing I've ever seen! It was freaking awesome! No wonder king Louis XVI had people beheaded so much. Haha now you guys think I'm psychotic. Darn. Haha oh well. Algebra dos we took a test over radical equations and inequalities. Pretty advanced stuff. Ha but yeah I think I aced that thing like a tennis match. I am a beast In thAt class. 5th period was GIFTED (still for you, G) chem. It was okay. We have a lab on Monday. Lunch- ahh gare bear came to eat with me. And then I forced him to come to my act class. HA Ms Guthrie didn't care. It was cool. We have a lot of things to talk about at the lunch table. "Today on 'while in lunch': periods" ahh. Yeah were pretty awesome. Orchestra was fun.
Tomorrow's agenda involves natalie coming over and spending the night. Maybe going to the mall. Sunday? SUPERBOWL PARTY!!!
People going so far: Ryan, Kali, Gare,Me, Tori, And maybe Leah. Hope it's fun!!! Ttyl
-tatermarie
30 January, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Yuuh tomorrow's gonna be cool.
ReplyDeleteHope I can come! =P