so today was quite fun. in fact, this whole week was flippin amazing! I loved it.
Skedsh:
1st period-Spanish dos [no one talks in that class]
2nd period-Gift LA [with Mr. G which I'm stoked that he didn't switch classes, yet]
3rd period-Gift WH [I met new people, like Kali, who is pretty cool. haha she isn't
as stuck up as you would think. haha
4th period-Gift Algebra dos- Tori's bofo is in their and he and tisha talk a lot. but
it's good. Mr H is a suckish teach
5th period-Gift Chem [still for you G. but marissa is in my class
she is like my best friend so it's pretty sweet.]
6th period-lunch [nuff said]
7th period-orchestra!!! [I gots; alex, Mr. G, Tori, David W, John, Sean??, Ashley,
Pop, Tanya, Luis, and all my other friends... I love them]
Monday: Back to School..
Tuesday: homeworkk.. poo..
Wednesday: worked out!!! yay..hw
Thursday: Got caught starting to make out with a guy by my orch teach... then,
Worked out!!! yay... hw
Today
I was tired the whole entire day. The one thing I abhor about going back to school is having to wake up so damn early... grr it's a nightmare. I think we should go to school at night because we are night people rather than morning people. as teenagers, it is physically and psychologically impossible for us to even start to fall asleep until 11pm no matter how early we go to bed. so we would be able to sleep in, have breakfast, have lunch, then go to school at 12pm: that way the school wouldn't provide lunch and we can eat dinner when we get home around 7, our usual time of dining. And during the morning like around 11am that we are awake, we do our homework... or possibly the night we get home from school.. because then we can stay up late and sleep in the next day. think about it; colleges have sessions where you get to choose when you take your classes. they have night schools, morning school, daytime schools, its the perfect fix!
Anyways so I was reading my fortune cookie yesterday morning right before I got on the bus and I read, "Destiny is wearing the color purple today. Shake your hands with royalty and it will become your future." And the weirdest thing happened.. The guy that likes me [and I like him, too] was wearing purple [that same day] and for some strange reason, he grabbed my hand and just started shaking it for five minutes... and I didn't think anything of it until I got home. but then I thought to myself he IS the one. so I guess my revolutions are coming along smoothly. This is going to be a pretty fricking good year.
umm we had a chem quiz today and man, I hundredized that thing like Cap'n Crunch crunchitized those kids on the cereal box. I am proud of myself.
I am going in for tutoring for Alg2 with my teach cuz he sucks at explaining things. And I listen... most of the time.
I love my itouch.. that thing is not only for fun like music and games, I use that thing for my notes in class and graphing and references. that thing saved my life.
alright well I tried to make sqettie tacos [spagetti tacos] but our tacos shells were really old and smelled like diaper rash [idk...] so I just had sqettie. my kitchen smells like burn napkins and salt. It's gross.
so idk what I'm doing this weekend. someone wanna save me?
might go to my gmas.
well ttyl. pce
tatermarie.
09 January, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Hey subscribers! If you enjoyed reading this blog, or didn't (doesn't really matter to me) then please post your comment or questions here. Your feedback means a lot to me and other subscribers! Have a great day! And happy blogging!