13 January, 2009

retractable french fries

Okay today's subject is: Relationships, and Kissing.
Honestly, who doesn't talk about this. I decided to actually talk about something meaningful finally.
Okay a kiss is a peck on the cheek or lips. More or less, it means nothing.
And making out isn't just kissing with your mouth open for those who don't know. It not only involves the tongue caressing the "mutual" friend's tongue, but also, It signifies your affection towards another. Or, better yet, your sexual attraction towards the other. For those of you who say you only made out with someone because you were bored, that's pathetic and that most likely means it was horrible. You can't have a good passionate kiss with someone that is simply just the best one you've ever had without it meaning something. In order to kiss someone you have to be attracted to the other person whether it be physically or emotionally. If their is no emotion, there's no passion, if there's no passion, there's no pleasure in kissing someone. And you have to be gentle with it without seeming like you're about to eat your special someone's face off. you're not supposed to hold your mouth wide open... or you'll devour that person's face. Make it gentle, yet aggressive. Make it passionate, yet simple. And remember that your kiss is remembered, so make it inforgettably perfect.
Now, Relationships. My number one advice is DON'T LOOK FOR SOMEONE. They'll find you. Don't let anyone set you up with someone. That is the worst thing you could ever do, because then you seem desperate whether you asked them to set you up or not. Second piece of advice, Don't be in a boyfriend/ girlfriend relationship unless you've dated them for at least a month. And that doesn't mean seeing them everyday at school for a whole month. And It doesn't mean just hanging out at the mall either. That's pathetic. Go on a REAL DATE people. You're old enough to go out to a decent place. Make those dates memorable. Instead of just going to the movies, surprise them at their houses with a blockbuster DVD and some hot cocoa/popcorn and a blanket to share. Don't just eat at the food court at the mall, take them to a decent [not to cheap, not too expensive] restaurant and have a nice talk to with them, or cook dinner for them. Don't just walk around a neighborhood; take a nice walk at the nearest park, play on the playground like little kids and flirt, and have meaningful conversation. Those little dates mean the most because you're alone with them and it provides more communication, and you get to know them better before you decide whether or not you want to be in a relationship with them. Third piece of advice, learn to say no. If you're heart doesn't want someone. listen. Reject that person. yeah, they'll be upset, but it's more worse to stay in a relationship with someone you don't like and have to got through a horrible breakup. Third and most important rule ever ; DON'T SAY "I LOVE YOU" cause most likely, they won't say it back. This is the most stupidest, childish incident I've ever come across. I know people who say they love someone when they were boyfriend/girlfriend for just two days. And on top of that, they haven't even dated. WE are TOO YOUNG to even begin to understand the feelings of love, better yet say it to another person. I'm sorry but that it pathetic. I hate when people say "i love him/her" to me. When they say that I say. "wow you're retarded" and I walk away. I do. It seems harsh, but it's true. Sure we say 'i love you' to our parents. but umm hello.. WE'VE KNOWN THEM OUR WHOLE ENTIRE LIVES. THEY CREATED US. course we're gonna say it. Yes, we say 'i love you' to our best GIRL buddies. but we don't mean it passionately. Or lesbianic. We say it because we've been friends with them forever. So for future reference; don't say 'i love you' to anyone unless: A.) you've been bf/gf for at LEAST one year. B.)they are you're family C.)They are you're best friends or D.)They are about to die. SERIOUSLY.
Relationships and Kisses are occasionally and meaninglessly shared. Don't give them out like candy. Lock them up in a safe. And only use it for EMERGENCIES. Trust me, It'll so be worth it in the long run.
pce my hoes.
-tatermarie
[haha G's a PIMP]

2 comments:

  1. I love how all the 'dates' you used as examples are all things I've done.. =P

    Hell you've seen me cook!
    And honestly, love sucks. But if you wanna look at me and call me retarted for saying I loved someone then I don't care. I've been there, and if you don't believe me then fuck it.
    But I've been there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow... I will use this. Umm... no comment, other than the fact, it's our best blog.

    ReplyDelete

Hey subscribers! If you enjoyed reading this blog, or didn't (doesn't really matter to me) then please post your comment or questions here. Your feedback means a lot to me and other subscribers! Have a great day! And happy blogging!