03 December, 2008

7 hours and one to grow on

so I got a lot of sleep last night. I'm so glad. grr I NEED sleep.
I barely get enough rest going to sleep at 9pm. geez.
but anyway so i woke up got dressed straightened my hair... yada yada yada
all that fun stuff. and I was so confident today :) I looked pretty. [no, I'm not conceited. but when i have a good day, I have a good day.] I went to school. my bus driver was late, once again. but hey who's complaining. haha I like sleeping in. [still pretty early, though] but hmm.. chemistry was fun. ria and i were awesome at balancing equations.. sweet. haha but yeah LA we had quiz on the middle ages. think about it- history in LA... WTF WTF WTF... It's already confusing in world history. but in LA??!!! what is wrong with the world? wow... school has problems. so yeah... ummm... third period was okay.. i uh kinda forgot what we did...[thinking..] oh well... It'll pop up later on. haha I'll let you guys know when I remember. Alg2 we had our performance final. I think I did pretty good. I studied a lot, but some of the P.F. was pretty mind boggling.. haha that's a funny word: Mind- boggling. I wonder who came up with that word. what were to happen if one's mind were boggled??? and what causes one's mind to boggled? and what does boggle mean?? ahh I love random questions. but yeah. so we had a spanish 2 vocab quiz today. I think i got a 99... crap.... I would've have gotten a 100 if only i didn't misplace one of my accents in "el trafico" the accents supposed to go over the a. I put it over the i. poo. I love Spanish 2. I have a 99 in it :) i guess you could say I'm a nerd. lunch was satisfying. I had a slice of pizza [spelled the same in spanish and italian!!! yay!!], a salad with lite italian dressing [grr... no french today], a chocolate cookie. hey that reminds me, I still have AJ's chocolate cookie in my book bag and i haven't eaten it yet. silly me. oh yeah, anyway. I had chocolate milk and chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream. I guess you could say I'ma chocolate kinda gal. haha. but yeah.. then act came and I helped wilbert with chemistry [balancing equations]. Then I went to orchestra. I love orchestra, it's so challenging and peaceful. Each stroke of the bow produces a profound note everytime it comes in contact with the string. If placed correctly,one finger can change a scale most accurately. Each vibration puts emotion and feeling into music, changing the views of art form.
ahhh.. so peaceful.
Taylor Bam Taylor, Leah Shea, Tori, Marissa, Geni, and I stayed after school for web. and we made fools out of ourselves. haha. we love doing that. it's so much fun. haha we even made some new friends. haha acting out is my forte ;0 so we sung millionaires songs and it was just hilarious. haha we were jumping up and down, screaming, dancing, and surfing on the stairrails. it was AWESOME. We took Leah and TBT home... and we went to Lowe's. hmmm.... I wonder... oh never mind. OH! I remember what we did in WORLD HISTORY today!!! yeah yeah yeah.. we took a practice gateway... yay.. toldya I'd remember. haha
so yeah umm this is an extremely long blog. I talk to you guys tomorrow.
pce. and remember- only you can prevent forest fires ;]
love tatermarie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey subscribers! If you enjoyed reading this blog, or didn't (doesn't really matter to me) then please post your comment or questions here. Your feedback means a lot to me and other subscribers! Have a great day! And happy blogging!