this morning I woke up.. took a hot shower... blow dried and straightened my hair, yada yada. *GASP* and! I had OATMEAL! That was flippin' shhhwwweeettt [compliments of Mr. G] haha so yeah ummm I brought a monsterr to school this morning and I've been extremely twitchy. grr. no more monsters for me. They dangerous [missconventions implied]. School was.. easy. All we did was review and it was quite simple. I am so frickin ready for finals... although last minute studying wouldn't hurt. haha my word of the day is: procrastination. It's this little thing I'd like to call being a teenager.. yah know? so yeppzz.. umm lemme see. when I got home.. I started painting Marissa's Christmas Present. she's almost marked off my list. then I helped my ma make pecans.. they are sooooo GOOD. I love them so much. grr if only I could have them for myself. so yeah I got sheets to match my new bed comforter. I'z excited. they're in the wash right now.. YAY be jealous. OKay so hangin with people was funzies.
List of random things that came up today:
-wow, taylor.
-I'm not gonna say anything.
-free ticket to ask anything.
-waste of money. so not worth it.
-you guys are really close.
-if you drink that, don't blame it on me.
-i've never built anything before (luis)
-i have... issues
-define cheating
-what's wrong, taylor?
{{sorry, G. I stole you're idea. you can have it back when I'm done}}
I'm done.
haha
In Orchestra:
[Scenario; Garrett, Luis, and I are in the practice room building a stand cart.]
Me: urghh!!! This thing is so hard to screw in!!!
Garrett: [laughs] not gonna say anything...
Me: oh, shut up.
Garrett: you said it!
Me: It's not my fault this is so hard!
Garrett: [mumbles] That's what she said...
Me: thanks...
Luis: I got that one!
ahhh luis... he's so... fun to be around. I love him :P
ttyl. pce
-tatermarie
15 December, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Haha... oh, that was funny, wasn't it... I love you too. See you tomorrow!
ReplyDeleteAhah. I'm posting all my blogs like this from now on, and I would love it if you were to join me. =)
ReplyDeleteAaand I got your present today. I really hope it's okay though.. =[
I'm worried it might not be.. enough? Sry if that sounds stupid but I worry about stupid stuff like that.
Aaand TaterMarieLongo, you freaking rock.
And you're damn right your my best freaking friend..
*gasp* OATMEAL :]
ReplyDelete