24 December, 2008

mistletoe and stocking stuffers

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!
haha getting ready for it has been stressful;
Hanging Stockings on the banister, wrapping garland around the balcony, stocking wood for the fireplace, wrapping presents for expected relatives, cleaning up the house, holiday cooking for dinner, and of course, going to church on the christmas eve service.
I love Christmas.. it's a special time to celebrate with relatives and be thankful for the people we love.
I always like seeing the look on peoples faces when they open the gifts we give them. It's quite heart warming.
I also enjoy eating the Christmas turkey and ham when we set out on the dining room table and feast on goods and talk about what we got from "santa" when we woke up.
Also, watching holiday episodes on tv is relaxing. and just hanging out by the fire reading a good book.
So Merry Christmas to all you Christians.
Happy Channukah to all you jewish people.
And Happy Kwanza to all you Swahilian Africans.

Happy Holidays and I hope you guys have a happy new year!

Love your friends and family
This night on Christmas Eve
When you awake tomorrow morning
Hope you receive presents under your tree.

pce.
-tatermarie

1 comment:

Hey subscribers! If you enjoyed reading this blog, or didn't (doesn't really matter to me) then please post your comment or questions here. Your feedback means a lot to me and other subscribers! Have a great day! And happy blogging!