06 December, 2008

wearing glue by the gallon

This morning was... i don't know... interesting? I was, you guessed it, craving HASH BROWNS. So i made them. Then I watched a little television. I don't know what it is, but tv gets more and more boring everytime i watch it. It drains all intelligence from your mind, causing you to have intellectual amnesia. Its like you are so caught up with what's going on in the show that you lose all consciousness and can't even notice if a person walks by right in front of it. HaHa If you watch sesame street for a half an hour, you'll start singing the "elmo's world" song whenever you hear someone laugh, or maybe start your own letter of the day just because it was routine. People never realize how much television can negatively affect our lives. I find no enjoyment in it. So why do so many people find it a neccessity? because everyone is materialized. You don't need tv. You want entertainment? get a bike and go to the park. get some nikes and go for a run. get some fresh air and exercize while seeing the world around you. hear the wind in the trees. the woodpeckers against the bark. the squirrels amongst the brush. the rain against the roof, the leaves in the wind. Listen. It's beautiful. It's inspiring. It makes you think of who you really are and who you want to be. It reminds you that you can always start over. That you have the power to change. nature restarts when the sun rises, when the leaves turn, when the dew lands on the grass, and when the clouds come out. so you need to decide what you need to fix. then start a plan; promise yourself that the sun will rise again, the leaves will turn once more, the dew will be renewed, and the clouds will visit again. Then find a way how your new sun will rise, how your new leaves will turn, how your dew will land, and how the clouds will come. Then eventually You will be able to say yourself "It's a new day. Mistakes are in the past. I can now choose my future."
So I made grilled cheese sandwiches and tomato soup for tori, dad, vin, and i.
It was yummmmy. haha then I got ready to go bring tori to her "date" with chris. hmmm.. they went to go see Madagascar 2 ;0
I went to Kohl's with ma. I wanted to go christmas shopping but you can't buy presents at a freaking clothing store. so yeah I didn't get anything. I got a bra and a belt. that's it. grrr... I need to go christmas shopping.
I went to arby's and got a roast beef sandwich and curly fries and a shake. They have the new Mint Chocolate swirl shakes. It wasn't very good. It tasted bad. don't recommend it to anyone. any way. we picked tori up and went home. So yeah ttyl.
pce
tatermarie.
-she doesn't deserve him.

1 comment:

Hey subscribers! If you enjoyed reading this blog, or didn't (doesn't really matter to me) then please post your comment or questions here. Your feedback means a lot to me and other subscribers! Have a great day! And happy blogging!