today is another one of those days where you spend almost the whole entire day watching tv. well almost.
we went to sam's, kroger, and the dollar tree.
I love the dollar tree.
everything is one dollar!! aha you could buy so many things for a good price.. I love it. why do so many people laugh at the thought of going to the dollar store? it's really not as bad as you think it is. People think it's a horrible thing to do, but really, they have a lot of useful things in there; containers, gift soap, ornaments, food, drinks, dish towels, decorations, gift bags, gift wrap, balloons, party favors, and much more things. I'd rather pay a dollar for an alarm clock rather than ten dollars.... I don't know about you.
When I was riding in the car I was talking to my mom. And it got me thinking- I like hanging out with younger kids rather than older ones, because they don't care what you look like or what you wear. They don't care about the way you act. I'd love to go back to kindergarten; grabbing my juicebox and animal crackers, smiling at someone across the room, then you'd know that you were best friends from then on. You could have a giant scab across your face, and there were no questions asked. You could be wearing clown makeup and they would still talk to you. You could wear underwear on top of your head, and sure, they'd chuckle a couple of times, but they'll still talk to you. That's what I envy about little kids. They accept anybody. They let anyone be their friends, they share their animal crackers with everyone even if they only have a couple. They build sandcastles with anyone who wants to join, and they smile to anyone who walks by. I want everyone to be like that. Then, the world would be peaceful and happy. Think about it- little or no discrimination, friendliness, less crime rates. Sounds like heaven to me. Anyway... when we got home, we started making christmas presents. I'm not saying what they are though. We have to test them out on monday or tuesday. but they are cute. I got the idea of the internet. yay for google! haha but yeah then we started makig pecans for family and friends.. they are so good.. I love them.. ahahh. but I've been watching tv almost the whole day. I still hafta finish getting luis's presents together. I'm practically done with leah's. I've noticed that my blogs aren't as inspirational as they were like a week ago. pooh. I used to love my blogs... now I have nothing interesting to think about... grr.. well.. I gots to go.
I talk to you later
-tatermarie
CORN and TATERS; the colombian exchange WOO!
13 December, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Hey subscribers! If you enjoyed reading this blog, or didn't (doesn't really matter to me) then please post your comment or questions here. Your feedback means a lot to me and other subscribers! Have a great day! And happy blogging!