21 December, 2008

Winged pretzels

Well today wasn't one of those pajama days again. So I was content. Hold on, ima switch internets. Right now ima on my moms iPhone. Haha brb... 6:51pm
..at 8:02pm
back on! yaya.. hah I forgot.. lol sorry I was reading my emails. I like email.. jaja It's so funny... but yeah umm today I went christmas shopping at the mall with my dad and the twin... we were getting my mom presents. lol. I also got the book Marley and Me. I want to read it before I go see the movie. It's supposed to be really good. I heard it was the cutest and saddest book/ movie ever. so I'm excited.
but yeah umm I watched tv the rest of the day and knitted a couple times. wrapped presents and stuff..
haha my life's been uninteresting lately so yeah don't expect me to write anything good for right now.
Today:
- He's rich
- Why be nice when you can be a bitch?
- What do you want for Christmas?
- I don't like being treated like crap.
Tomorrow:
- Breakfast with Jess and Ing
- bored
- Marley and Me
- Start over
- Freemen's house
- Shopping
- Wrapping
Tuesday:
- I don't know.

I will talk to you guys later. peace
-tatermarie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey subscribers! If you enjoyed reading this blog, or didn't (doesn't really matter to me) then please post your comment or questions here. Your feedback means a lot to me and other subscribers! Have a great day! And happy blogging!