08 December, 2008

short with yum

today I'ma cut it short. I didn't get on earlier because I was studying all day. It really wasn't that bad. I took Garrett's Monster canteen type contraction and I drank almost the whole thing. I fine fine until fifth period. I body was twitching as if i were hyper, even though I wasn't, and I felt the urge to rush on my spanish dos quiz. And when I went to stand up and turn my paper in, I felt dizzy, like I was gonna pass out. but that NEVER happens to me. I always feel fine after I drink some. but whatever. The caffeine prolly reacted with my mono. hmm.. so yeah Mr. G promised to give me a blue monster tomorrow. YAYS for me!!! I'm excited. I love blue monsters. hahah "RELEASH THE BEAST". So yeah.. I stayed after school with garrett and the twin. I needed to study in algebra dos and take notes for world history. grrrr... and I had to pick up my paintings. haha it was quite fun. so Mr. G and I got bored and idk.. echophobic you would say?? there was bad acoustics in the trailer, so we went to the outdoor classroom to be 'in touch nature'. haha that sounds lame.. oh well. but right when we got out there, we were like, let's go inside the school... cause it was really windy. haha I have a theory; maybe wind is caused when the earth rotates too quickly, causing the oceans to create bigger currents, creating big winds that beat against our skin... ahh.. I'ma google it. you should too. Okay so after we got inside, we sat in the hallway and did some algebra... [by this time, tori abandoned us] but this teacher came up to us and was like "you guys might wanna go see a teacher, cuz the security guard will get mad at you guys] so we went back to The trailer..... Grrrreeeaaaat.... haha but nahh.. It wasn't that bad... but then he had to leave... soo we went to some social studies teacher that Mr. G knew... so we just kinda did world history notes. why do we even hafta study history? i mean, why should we know what happened 500 years ago? we're lucky if we can even remember what happened 5 days ago. please. We need to know what's going on now.. so we can better ourselves in the future.... I know they say stuff like "you need to know why things are like they are today," and "so that we don't make the same mistakes we did 500 years ago"... and yada yada... but why... it's so boring.... i mean if they were to happen again.. don't let them..duhh.. that's stupid.. It's not like the revolutionary war is gonna happen again... because it's already freaking happened. sure It'll be another war, but not the same one.. wow some people are so stupid.... anyway... In orchestra today My teacher said "ALRIGHT BABY SUGARS" and she's a real southern lady. And It got me thinking. what does it mean???? How can a sugar particle be a baby? a baby has to be living offspring of another organism. s if they were to refer them as Baby sugars, would that mean sugars are organisms? are there adults sugars??? hmmm... haha...see tori, I told you I'd blog about it..... haha please comment my blogs if you find any interest in them. I'd like to hear about what you think about the subjects I bring up.... So I did an 8 page worksheet to study for my GIFTED chem performance final tomorrow[yes, that was for you, garrett] and then I studied for my algebra dos test on wednesday... haha well I gtg eat something and get ready for bed. I talkk to you guys later
-tatermarie

2 comments:

  1. AAahhh...
    TaterMarieLongo. =)
    I'm rlllyy sorry about tha monster thing!!
    but it does sound funny.. lol.
    And That teacher was next to my APWH class.
    Haha, talk to you tomorrow babe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg... you think about EVERYTHING!! Lol, oh, that cracks me up... I love it! Umm... good night!

    `Luis

    ReplyDelete

Hey subscribers! If you enjoyed reading this blog, or didn't (doesn't really matter to me) then please post your comment or questions here. Your feedback means a lot to me and other subscribers! Have a great day! And happy blogging!