07 December, 2008

ears and flame

omgshh so today I woke up and went to Cracker Barrel for breakfast with my dad and gramps. I had a ham and cheese skillet :P yum. Then we went to Kroger to get pizzas and all that jazz.. hmm I wonder where that expression came from??? maybe it's because in jazz you hear a lot of different sounds within one song... so like when someone says "he's sweet, and smart, and all that jazz" they mean he has a lot of great features about him.. ahhh.. I love writing what I think on here. It's very relaxing. anyway... I got home and took a shower.. haha tori was reading my blogs.. and she and taylor bam taylor like them a lot. I'm so happy someone enjoys them. I started making some of my holiday gifts. theyre coming along smoothly. although I'd appreciate it if we'd go shopping sometime soon. grrr.. but yeah ummm... once I got dressed I went skateboarding across the street. I was doing an olly while moving, and all of the sudden BAM!!!! the skateboard slid out from under me and I flipped over, banged my shoulder on the concrete, and scraped my hand. I went back inside and pretended nothing happened because I don't like everything to be a scene... but yeah.. I'm not a cry baby. I can take it. although my shoulder hurts a little. but hey, who's complaining. haha so after that I went inside and cleaning my room. I lit some candles and played my instrument. It was quite peaceful. then I did laundry.... nothing new. hhaa then umm... I made pizza fro dinner... yummy haAha we had pepperoni and cheese. my favvey. lol then after that I put my clothes in the dryer and organized my parents clothes just to be nice. They went to a members dinner tonight with his boss and coworkers. so yeah today I did a lot of chores that weren't even asked of me. And you know? It felt good. I like doing things without being asked, because then I get to decide when I want to do them or not. That way, you get yelled at or nagged about doing them. but anyway... I think I'll be good at keeping up my own house when I'm older. It's so weird how we want to grow up so fast. We want our own cars and own houses because we think we'll be free to do whatever. but that's not true. New stuff comes with more responsibility. There's no such thing as freedom in our day and age. there's bills, insurance, mortgages, rent, interest, payments, warranties, and much much more. so why do so many teens want to grow up? because they don't think the life they have right now is perfect. but it is; they don't have to work 10 hours a day, 6 days a week, they don't have to pay for the food that their parents bring home everyday, they don't have to cook (unless they have to or want to), they don't have to pay bills in order for the internet, electricity, or water to work, they don't have to pay taxes for all the lazy ass people in the world, they don't have to make big financial decisions that could be life changing, they don't have to make sure anyone goes to bed on time, they don't have to make coffee every morning, they don't have to sit in an office and do tons of paperwork, and they don't have to partially rely on their significant other. So why not stay a kid for a while? You get to wear jeans when you go to your job[school], you get to express who you are, you get to laugh and play with whomever you want, you get to eat all you want without gaining a pound, you get to watch all the cartoons you want, you get to ride your bike whenever you want to, you can get hurt without caring, you can take naps when you feel like it, you can dye your hair pink, you can color outside the lines, you can fail a couple projects, bomb a couple of tests, and use the excuse "I'm just a kid". You know why? because we have the innocence to. And we should keep doing this in order to keep our youth. LAUGH a couple times a day.. play jokes on people... meditate.... listen to music...and have fun doing it. It won't be long until you're old wearing a suit sitting in a business office wondering where you lifes going. trust me. Hold on to the kid in you. You'll be thankful you did. okay well I'ma go... I have to do algebra 2 homework.
ttyl
-tatermarie
can you read THIS tori?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey subscribers! If you enjoyed reading this blog, or didn't (doesn't really matter to me) then please post your comment or questions here. Your feedback means a lot to me and other subscribers! Have a great day! And happy blogging!