okay so I don't know what it is but for the pass two days I've been gorgeous. haha this guy called me hot and people said I looked so prettty. so yeah. I'm happy. this morning my friends and I were looking at all the art in the hallways. and it made me realize how much people don't actually step back to appreciate paintings and what not. It's like they don't discover the feeling behind the photo. or the expression in every detail. There was a beautiful painting of a ballet slipper covered foot and the other one is bare... It had bruises and scrapes all over the uncovered one and bulging veins. MY friend says, "ew.. why would someone painting such an ugly foot?" and I told her it wasn't just the foot, it's the devotion and dedication put into ballet through sacrifice and hard work that lies behind the painting. Many people obviously don't thoroughly think about how much time and emotion was put into each and every piece of art, which makes me irrate. anyway. I had my spanish 2 performance final. I know I did well. I noticed that i eat too much food at lunch.. it makes my stomach ache. my orchetra concert's tonight. I'm excited!!! fingers crossed we do well. haha my sister and I were walking through the hallways, and I realized why they make piggy banks!!! you know the expression "bringing home the bacon?" That refers to making the money to support your family. Bacon is made out of pigs... meaning that you bring the bacon home to put in the pig [gy bank]!!! YAY!!! smart me. haha also.. I came up with a theory: Hallways are like highways;; they have traffic jams, dangerous when crowded and "accidents" are deadly. oh yeah.. I'm good at similes.
haha I talk to you guys tomorrow. stay tuned.
-tatermarie
04 December, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Hey subscribers! If you enjoyed reading this blog, or didn't (doesn't really matter to me) then please post your comment or questions here. Your feedback means a lot to me and other subscribers! Have a great day! And happy blogging!